Our Top Picks
|#1 Zelen||#2. Essentials||#3. RBD|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Do you have sensitive feet, and you struggle with blankets while sleeping? Or are you just too scared to put your feet out of the blanket? It doesn’t matter whatever your night struggles are; you are at the right place if you are searching for blanket lifters. A blanket lifter/support is a simple product that will help you in various situations. Does the equipment require electricity or batteries to operate? The answer is no, A blanket lifter/support is simple and easy to install. The Blanket lifter/support is specifically created for those who have feet injuries, severe pain, and sensitive feet. There are many reasons behind sensitive feet, such as diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, Grierson-Gopalan Syndrome, etc. People with a sensitive foot do not like keeping their foot under the blankets as that may lead to discomfort.
Top 10 Blanket Lifter / Foot Cradle
This may interrupt their night’s sleep while some people feel a burning sensation in their feet. Also, there are various reasons for burning feet. They include – Chronic Kidney Disease, alcohol abuse, small fibre neuropathy, Lyme disease, vitamin deficiency, erythromelalgia, and others. If you have any of the above problems, you must purchase a blanket lifter to sleep properly. It will provide comfort to your feet and help relieve the pain that mostly occurs while sleeping. Be it summer or winter season; the blanket lifter will honestly provide you with the utmost comfort. To help you purchase a blanket lifter/ support, we have put forward a list of 10 best blanket support that are available in the market. All the below products are highly qualitative, and their effectiveness will impress you. We have also included the buying guide to help our readers understand the important factors that are needed to be kept in mind while purchasing the blanket support bar. Go ahead and give this article a good read.
#1. Zelen Blanket Lifter for Feet Lift
The first blanket on our list is the Zelen adjustable Blanket Lifter, which is a perfect choice for first-time users. This Blanket lifter can be used to keep the comforters, covers off, and sheets up the feet. Most people have this habit of keeping the feet out of the blanket while sleeping. For such people, this blanket lifter is perfect. Individuals who have leg burns, infections, paraplegia, pressure ulcers, open skin sores, or sensitive skin can use the Zelen Blanket lifter for lifting their feet.
The height of this blanket lifter can be adjusted between 26 to 34 inches while its width is 13.5 inches. The Zelen Blanket lifter is made up of heavy-duty steel, which is quite sturdy and can hold the heavy comforters and blankets without any issues. Moreover, the blanket lifter is equipped with a thick metal tube that has a one-inch diameter. All these features make the blanket lifter to bear heavyweight strongly. One can either place this blanket lifter on the floor or insert it under the bed mattress. The blanket lifter is made to fit differently sized beds (from twin to full and queen to king-size beds). Do Check Zelen Blanket Lifter Reviews With Pros and Cons before buying.
- The blanket lifter is adjustable.
- It is sturdy and stable.
- The blanket lifter is easy to move, thus comfortable.
- Installation is quite easy and quick.
- A few customers didn’t like the quality of the blanket lifter.
#2. Essential Medical Supply Aluminium Blanket Support
The second on our list is the Essential Medical Supply Aluminium Blanket Support. If you have sensitive feet, then this blanket lifter is best for you. You can use this blanket lifter to keep the heavy blankets or sheets off your sensitive feet. You can call it a blanket lift bar, it securely fits in between the box spring and the mattress. Some illnesses, such as diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, Grierson-Gopalan Syndrome, and others, can lead to the problem of foot sensitivity. In such cases, this blanket lifter works like magic for the patient. A blanket lifter is necessary to provide sound sleep to people with sensitive feet. However, the blanket support frame does not come with assembly instructions, but its assembly is not difficult.
The Essential Medical blanket support frame is well-built, practical, and light-weighted. It is constructed using lightweight aluminium. The blanket lifter has a measurement of 21 x 3 x 19 inches and a weight of 1.5 pounds. Plus, the blanket lifter’s height can be adjusted based on the customer’s requirements. If you purchase the Essential Blanket lifter, then you will be able to sleep better. The brand provides a reliable product to the customers, and that is why the existing users gave high ratings to the comfort and ease of assembly of this blanket lifter.
- Value for money.
- The height of the blanket lifter is adjustable and appreciative.
- It works well with heavy blankets.
- A few customers say that this blanket lifter is only suitable for thin mattresses.
#3. JJ Care Adjustable Heavy Duty Blanket Lifter
If you are looking forward to purchasing a premium quality blanket support, then the JJ Care Adjustable Heavy Duty Blanket Lifter is created just for you. This blanket lifter is an upgraded version of the other usual sheet lifters that are sold by various other brands. JJ Care is known to manufacture some of the high-quality blanket lifters. This heavy-duty blanket lifter can be adjusted easily with the help of a push-button present in the lifter. To increase the stability of this blanket lifter, the brand has padded its bottom with the help of a rubber. One of the notable things about the JJ Care adjustable blanket lifter is that the screw can be tightened using hands without extra tools.
The height of the JJ Care blanket lifter can be adjusted between 20 to 28 inches. Since the blanket lifter is constructed using steel and aluminium, it is highly durable and long-lasting. The construction of the blanket lifter makes it easy to move, thus portable. The lightweight of the blanket lifter allows for an easy and hassle-free assembly to the users. The blanket lifter is specifically designed to fit all sizes of beds- double bed, queen-sized bed, and king-sized bed.
- The blanket lifter offers the utmost level of comfort to users with sensitive feet.
- It is easy to use.
- The quality of the product is worth its price.
- The height of the blanket lifter is not tall enough.
#4. RBD Health Adjustable Blanket Lifter/Support
The RBD Health adjustable blanket lifter/support is a strong and reliable product. As the name suggests, blanket support can be adjusted according to the requirements of the users. It has a height range of 23 to 31 inches. From among the ten products, the RBD Health Adjustable Blanket lifter is one of the tallest and has the widest range of height adjustability. The height of the blanket lifter is suitable for thick mattresses. The lifter’s steel frame is stable and sturdy, which allows it to support the heavy blankets and comforters. The steel frame is less susceptible to damage and dents. This is because it is hard as compared to the aluminium lifters. Therefore, you can use this blanket support to hold the heaviest blankets or sheets. Do Check RBD Health Blanket Lifter Reviews With Pros and Cons before buying.
- The blanket lifter is easy to assemble.
- It is the perfect product to relieve pressure from the foot.
- It comes along with push buttons that are easy to use.
- The durability of the product is appreciative.
- A few customers received damaged products (blanket lifters were rusted).
#5. Rose Health Care Adjustable Blanket Support
We then have the Rose Health Care Adjustable Blanket Support Frame. It is one of the most stylish and elegant looking blanket lifters in our list of best blanket lifters. This is an easy to use and simple blanket lifter whose height can be easily adjusted. The blanket lifter can be immediately inserted under the mattress as soon as the user assembles it. Also, the Rose Health Care blanket support is very easy to assemble, and that is why most of the existing customers have given high ratings to the easy-of-assemble. The weight of the product is 4 lbs making it convenient to transfer from one place to another. The blanket lifter has a distinctive ‘U’ shape that easily fits between the box spring and the mattress. Its Oval shape can hold the blanket and sheet off the feet of the users. Moreover, the blanket lifter is strong enough to withstand the weight of numerous heavy blankets. One remarkable feature of this blanket support is the presence of ‘arms’ meant to prevent the blankets from touching the feet. With a height of 23 inches, these blanket lifters are sufficiently tall.
- The blanket lifter has an attractive Gold finish.
- The aluminium construction is lightweight.
- The price of the product is reasonable.
- Many customers did not receive the complete parts of the blanket lifter (some parts were missing).
#6. SP Ableware Maddak Blanket Lift Bar
The SP Ableware Maddak Blanket Lift Bar can keep the blankets and comforters’ weight off your foot without sacrificing the warmth provided by the blankets. Such blanket lifters come handy if a person gets an injury on his/her foot during winters. However, blanket lifters are also used for several other reasons that make the foot sensitive. Some of them are – gout, leg cramping, feet or leg fracture, fatigued legs, arthritis, etc.
The SP Ableware Maddak Blanket lift bar can be attached to the bed by putting one of the frame’s side under the mattress, while the other side supports the comforter. The assembly of the blanket lifter creates a free space of around 30 inches, which appreciable. Unlike the other short blanket lifters, the height of the SP Ableware Maddak Blanket lift bar is 16 inches. Furthermore, the blanket lifter’s steel frame is plastic coated, which adds to its durability. However, the lifter’s design is not very attractive, but who cares if the performance is efficient.
- The blanket lifter is easy-to-use and lightweight.
- The blanket lifter has a plastic-coated construction.
- It is a portable blanket lifter.
- According to some customers, the blanket lifter is quite flimsy to support a light blanket.
#7. DMI Adjustable Blanket Support
The DMI Adjustable blanket support possesses a distinctive construction. The unique construction is meant to maximize the lifting of the blanket, which is known to relieve any discomfort that comes while using a heavy comforter/blanket. The height of the blanket support can be adjusted up to 19 inches. However, the clearance space depends upon the thickness of the mattress. It may vary based on different sizes of mattresses. Mattresses of standard sizes are known to provide a greater clearance area to the customers. One can use the DMI blanket support to lift the bedding, or comforters off his feet efficiently; this will help reduce pressure and cramping on the sensitive feet. If you have restless legs, CRPS, sensitive toes, foot cramping, neuropathy, or arthritis, you should buy this blanket support to have a better sleep. A drawback of the DMI adjustable blanket lifter is that the bars or stems that support the comforter seem to be a little thin and weak.
- The blanket support occupies a decent width.
- The Adjustments are simple and easy.
- The height of the blanket support is quite appreciative.
- The frame of the blanket support seems a little weak, and the metal is quite flimsy.
#8. TFI Adjustable Blanket Support in White
Next on our list, we have the TFI Adjustable Blanket Support, the design of the product constitutes a white colour. Unlike the other usual blanket supports, the TFI adjustable blanket support is stronger and keeps the dents at bay. This blanket support, the user does not require any kind of mounting tools. It has an easy and quick installation procedure. You can easily adjust the height of this blanket support as per your requirements. Its overall height is 23.5 inches, which more than enough. You would be surprised to know that the TFI blanket support has scored high in terms of durability and ease-of-installation. All these features make this blanket lifter one of its kind. If you don’t like pressure on your feet or have undergone surgery, then this blanket lifter could ease your struggle of sleeping. Moreover, the blanket lifter is extremely strong and durable. It can hold the heaviest blankets and comforters without even getting damaged.
- The blanket support works great for thick mattresses.
- It has a sturdy construction.
- The blanket support has a sufficient height of up to 23.5 inches.
- It offers a high level of comfort to the users.
- The blanket support is worth its price.
- According to some customers, the product does not match the picture that is given in description.
#9. Raco Comfort Enterprises Blanket Lifter and Foot Support
On number nine, we have the Raco Comfort Enterprises Blanket lifter for you. The product is available in two different colours (black and blue). The Raco Comfort Enterprises Blanket lifter will not only keeps the comforters off your feet but will also provide support to your feet during the sleep. If you are someone who has got burns on the feet or has plantar fasciitis, gout, neuropathy, toe ulcers, or any other foot illness, then you can alleviate your discomfort by using the Raco Comfort Enterprise blanket lifter. Plus, this blanket lifter tends to increase the airflow, which eventually helps regulate the user’s body temperature. By all means, the Raco Comfort Enterprise Blanket Lifter is an excellent choice for you. Other than that, the product is well-loved by most buyers, and it can be shipped anywhere in the United States of America. You can use it regularly without worrying about any kind of damage.
- The blanket lifter is versatile and can be used on the bed of various sizes – twin to king.
- The blanket lifter is constructed using polypropylene, and hence it is washable and durable.
- The blanket lifter is easy to install.
- We got no cons so far.
#10. Sammons Preston Folding Bed Cradle Blanket Lifter
Last but not least, we have the Sammons Preston Folding Bed Cradle Blanket lifter for you. This product will prevent the sheets and blankets from touching your injured/ sensitive feet during sleep. The product comes with a unique folding style and is known to have a strong construction. The foldable blanket lifter has a height of 18 inches and can be folded for ease of storage. As this blanket lifter is foldable, it is easy to carry while travelling. It is known to be sturdy blanket support that can withstand the weight of heavy comforters used widely during winter seasons. The blanket lifter will always come handy whenever you want to keep the blankets away from your feet in bed. The lifter weight is 0.069 ounces, while its dimensions are 20.47 x 14 x 3.15 inches.
- The blanket lifter is foldable and travel-friendly.
- The height of the lifter is adjustable.
- The durability of the product is appreciative.
- The blanket lifter does not fit the thick mattresses.
Things to Consider When Purchasing Blanket Lifter – Buyer’s Guide
A Blanket Lifter is a simple bed/ health-care equipment that helps in offering comfort to its users, especially to the ones with sensitive feet. Before buying a blanket lifter, you need to consider a few pointers that hold the most importance in the world of blanket lifters. Some of those essential pointers that need to be considered while buying a blanket lifter:
- The adjustability of the Blanket Lifter: While selecting the blanket lifter, one needs to consider its ability to adjust with regard to the blanket lifter’s height. A blanket lifter should be easy to place under any mattress. Nowadays, most of the blanket lifters come with an adjustable feature. The height of the blanket lifter can be adjusted to a maximum of 18-20 inches, the choice of which depends upon the amount of space needed by the user. Therefore, we suggest our readers purchase an adjustable blanket lifter that can offer maximum comfort.
- Portability of the Blanket Lifter: Portability is a crucial phenomenon while talking about the blanket lifters. This is because a portable blanket lifter is easy to transfer from one place to another. This way, the user will not have to undergo any kind of discomfort even if he or she bears an injury. You will find so many portable and lightweight blanket lifters in the market. We suggest you choose a lightweight blanket lifter for the same reasons. Even some medicinal practitioners recommend the patients to select an easy-to-transfer blanket lifter.
- The sturdiness of the Blanket Lifter: Sturdiness is probably an essential factor when purchasing a blanket lifter/support. The material of which the blanket lifter is constructed plays a major role in ensuring the sturdiness of the blanket support/lifter. Most of the blanket supports are constructed using steel and metal, both known as solid and strong. Therefore, I always look for strong and heavy-duty blanket support. A sturdy blanket lifter will not reduce the risk of denting but will also go a long way. It is hence fair to say that the sturdiness adds durability to the blanket lifters.
- Height of the Blanket Lifter: Another important thing to keep in mind while purchasing a blanket lifter is its height. Although most of the blanket lifters are extendible, they have different lengths that can be extended. The majority of the blanket lifter has a height range of between 12 to 22 inches. Some of them have an exceptional height of 30 inches, which is great. We suggest our readers measure the height of the mattress and then select the blanket lifter of an appropriate height.
- Quality: The quality of the blanket lifter depends upon so many different factors. We also like to inform you that costly blanket lifters not always ensure that the product is high in terms of quality. We would suggest our readers purchase the products that come with satisfaction guarantees. A good quality product will last longer your expectations.
- Price: The price of blanket lifters may vary in accordance with brands. In our list, we have included both the high-end as well as inexpensive blanket lifters for you. No matter what, all of the above-listed products are efficient and can be used to avail comfort during sleep. Therefore, choose a product that fits your budget.
- Who is supposed to use a blanket lifter? The blanket lifters are specifically constructed for people with feet injuries or sensitivities. For example, people who have gout can experience severe pain even without touching the feet. In such a case, a blanket lifter comes handy and helps avoid exposure of the feet. Blanket lifters are not only used in health care centres but can also be used in homes. If you are someone who has sensitive feet and does not want to brush the feet while sleeping, then you can buy a blanket lifter for yourself. It will only increase your comfort during sleep.
- Reviews: The blanket lifter that you have your eyes on has many reviews and ratings. We suggest you read them with full attention and concentration genuinely. Otherwise, you are likely to end with a blanket lifter which will not be that beneficial for you. Reading the reviews will not cost you any money. However, they can save you some money.
The blanket lifters are used for two reasons: the first is to gain comfort while sleep, and the second is to create more space for feet movement without the problem of brushing. Blanket lifters are incredibly convenient to assemble. These lifters are used in hospitals, health care centres. However, nowadays, they are also purchased by people for domestic use in their rooms. A Blanket lifter/support has proven to be very beneficial for people with sensitive feet. We have tried to include different types of blanket lifters on our above-given list. We also suggest our readers go through the buying guide to select a perfect product. We hope you select an efficient and durable blanket lifter that will offer you a good sleep.
Sumi Memon is the author of the content that you will find on this website. I have worked in the mattress manufacturing industry for many years, and I was leading the research and development wing of one of the most popular mattress brand in the market. I decided to use my knowledge to help the people in choosing the right mattress for themselves. This is the time when the idea struck me to start a fair and transparent blog that will educate people about their unstated needs.
After working for many years in the industry, I realized that a lot of people are not aware of the type of mattress that they should be using. With my experience, I compile the lists, reviews, and buying guides on this website, and I am sure that you can use my knowledge for your benefit. You can go ahead and explore the various sections of my website, and I promise you an experience that will enhance your lifestyle and health.