Best Mattress For Back Pain Of 2020 – Top 10 Picks & Reviews
Buying good quality matters help to enhance your sleep cycle and to make you feel less stress. Lots of people opt for reputed manufacturers to grab some of the best mattress, but reputation doesn’t mean that the product is fitting perfectly into value for money section that’s why it is important to consider various factors.
Top 10 Best Mattresses For Back Pain
Here in this post, we are mentioning the top 10 best mattresses for back pain, which are highly reliable, and you can buy them without a single issue. Built quality is mesmerizingly great among top 5 products for the price factor whereas the rest five fits good into the budget or they offer some advanced features. Let’s check out our top pick of choice and then move to rest ones.
#1. Lucid Latex Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress For Back Pain
The Adequate thickness and medium firmness level of Lucid Latex Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress are enough to help to relieve your back pain and to make you feel more energetic during the day time. From design to build a quality factor, most of the factors are positive.
As you consider reviews, you can find plenty of positive things about this product. The design is an absolutely good one to consider. It keeps your spine in the normal shape so that you don’t feel any sort of pain or such other issues that’s why it is good to go choice.
- Cool foam so that you don’t sweat very often.
- Transition layers are good enough to support your back.
- Comes with ten years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- The memory foam adjusts as per your body shape.
Why To Buy –
- The firmness level of the mattress is medium, pretty reliable to opt for.
- The external cover helps to prevent the mattress from dust and harm.
- Both sides are usable with a slight difference is firmness level.
- Doesn’t make you sweat even after hours of sleeping in the same position
#2. Sweetnight Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified for Back Pain
Over the past couple of years, Sweetnight Mattress brand gained a huge reputation to impressive build quality and great design from their products. As you buy Sweetnight Mattress Gel Memory Foam Mattress, you can easily say goodbye to back pain and all the sleeping related issues.
This mattress comes with a cover on top, and it has the luxurious 10 inches thick mattress which can make you feel better during a long sleep cycle. The negative part of this product is its price point, which may be a point of discussion among many buyers.
- 10 inches thick mattress with 2 inches of gel form.
- The cover is easy to remove, and it is washable also.
- It is a THERAPEUTIC gel form mattress for higher comfort.
- The manufacturer is offering ten years of warranty on this product.
Why To Buy –
- Comfort level is pretty good due to medium firmness.
- No motion transfer of mattress makes it pretty comfortable.
- Additional cover over mattress increases the durability.
- Anti-skid base along with high-density foam for Back Pain Relief.
#3. Classic Brands Emory Bonnel Innerspring Firm Mattress
The delivery of heavy mattress seems like the worst issue during the purchase, but if you are going to buy Classic Brands Emory 6-Inch Bonnel Innerspring Firm Mattress, you won’t find such issues because these are delivered in one small box without even damaging the quality of the mattress.
With ten years of warranty and little bit affordable price from the second product, this product comes with pretty reliable features that can make you think about the purchase of this mattress to reduce back pain and feel pretty comfortable during a long sleep hour.
- Delivered in the large box but it is easy to use.
- Comfort is great as the firmness level of the mattress is medium.
- Removable and washable fabric makes it safer to opt for.
Why To Buy –
- Very comfortable to use due to medium firmness level.
- There is the right amount of bounce give you feel of the cushion.
- The outer cover is easy to remove and wash.
- Built quality is premium and makes it a pretty durable product.
#4. Linenspa Latex Hybrid Mattress For Back Pain
Our fourth choice of quality mattress for back support is LINENSPA 10 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress, which comes as the fine deal for the genuine price point. It is available in all the sizes, and the comfort level is good enough to make you think about the purchase.
Design is always the primary factor, and you can find that Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring 6-inch Queen Size Mattress has hard corners to maintain the shape. It is one mattress in full size so that you don’t face issues like mattress skidding. This factor plays an important role.
- Comes with Premium foam encasement on edges to maintain the shape.
- Ten years of warranty is offered by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
- Totally a sag resistant mattress for better sleep quality and ease of use.
Why To Buy –
- Breathable material doesn’t make you sweat even long hours sleep.
- Available in plenty of standard sizes to directly fit into your need.
- Sag resistant property makes it reliable for the price you are paying.
- It has a premium quilted top for better comfort level and eases during sleep.
#5. Sunrising Bedding Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress For Back Pain
The medium Comfort level is getting more in trend because higher firmness level can cause pain in the back whereas lower firmness is less reliable also. Due to this, Sunrising Bedding 8 inch Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress medium firmness level is good to give you the comfort that’s why you can buy it.
The built quality is highly reliable, and you can find plenty of tweaks which enhances the design and usability. Availability of all standard sizes makes it one of the perfect deal, but the price factor seems like the poor factor about this product. One more thing, it is premium and durable for sure.
- All the standard sizes are available to buy from the manufacturer.
- Soft but not too much, manufactured with medium firmness level.
- Comes with the mattress cover to enhance the durability of the product.
- Backed by 20 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
Why To Buy –
- Comfort level is extremely good; you won’t feel sweating.
- Support layer distributes your weight over the mattress.
- Quilted knitted breathing material is comfortable to sleep on.
- Gives proper back support so that you don’t feel sweating.
#6. Le Confort California Fire Resistant Pocket Spring Mattress
Some people can’t go after too expensive mattress because they have a temporary need or they don’t want to spend too much. In that case, Le Confort California Fire Resistant Pocket Spring Mattress is best for back support and orthopaedic care breathable is the perfect choice for a fraction of price.
Built quality to design, every single factor is impressive about this product, which makes it a reliable choice. The thickness of the mattress seems like the only issue; otherwise, it has all the basic feature that you may expect.
- Available in all the standard sizes for perfect use.
- The mattress has four inches of thickness for quality sleep.
- The manufacturer is offering ten years of warranty.
- It has natural refurbished coir for an extra layer of comfort.
- Add fire barrier and fire-resistant thread on a mattress.
Why To Buy –
- Comes with a warranty even on much lower price point.
- Comfort level is genuine and reliable for the price.
- Designed with perfection to keep it in shape.
Why Not To Buy –
- Four inches of thickness can’t give you premium back support.
#7. Sleep On Latex Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress
Sleep On Latex is quite a popular brand in the market for a long time, and their products are highly reliable in term of built quality. Sleep On Latex Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress is a great choice to grab for the premium price point.
Coming to the design factor, you can find plenty of layers to enhance comfort. It has breathable material along with the quilted top covered with a mattress cover to double the durability and enhance the comfort level.
- 100% Natural Latex Foam.
- Comes with medium firmness level for ease of use.
- All the major sizes are offered by the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer offers ten years of warranty on this product.
Why To Buy –
- Organic Wool Padding makes it extremely comfortable.
- No Fire Retardant Chemicals or Barrier Cloths You won’t feel any sweat on this mattress.
- Better comfort level due to premium built quality.
- Thickness is 8 inches, definitely elevate from the bottom.
#8. Voila Box Luxury Hybrid Coil-Spring Latex Mattress
Voila Box Luxury Hybrid Coil-Spring Latex Mattress has been in the market from the past couple years and making a reputation in the mid-range category. Voila, Box Luxury Hybrid Coil-Spring Latex Mattress is best for back pain relief as it has made up of five-zone pocket coil technology to provide the ultimate support + triple edge side-wall support + gel-infused memory foam and latex + Airflow system to keep you cool. The built quality is genuine and durable for years, which can make you think about the purchase.
- Best for the back support.
- Five-zone pocket coil technology to provide the ultimate support
- Reduce pain by transferring the whole bodyweight equally.
Why To Buy –
- The cover is removable, and you can wash it and reuse.
- Ten years of warranty on the mattresses.
- Easy to fold and port to any other bed for your specific need.
#9. My Green Mattress – Natural Organic Cotton, Wool & Latex
My Green Mattress is a medium-firm mattress with a 3-zone pocketed coil innerspring base, topped with three inches of 100% Natural GOLS Certified Organic Dunlop latex under a GOTS Certified Organic Cotton quilted cover with All-Natural Eco-Wool. Button tufted design provides durability while securing the layers of the mattress.
My Green Mattress is 100% Natural Eco-Wool from California and Oregon acts as a natural flame barrier, allowing our beds to pass all federal requirements without the use of flame retardant chemicals. There are no synthetic foams in any of our mattresses.
- Premium built quality with the reliable design of the product.
- Support the back by increasing the comfort level and equal weight distribution.
- There are five different designs available on the same sheet for the best buy.
Why To Buy –
- Easy to place and it doesn’t skid over the existing mattress.
- Built to last for years, premium built quality of the mattress.
- Plenty of sizes are available to choose from, only the standard sizes.
#10. Zinus Gel-Infused Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress
The last product for the affordable price point is Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress which is designed to last long and make you feel comfortable. This is twelve inches thick mattress which feels very comfortable during the use that’s why you can rely on it.
Design is simple, but the comfort level is good enough to rely on. The thickness level may seem low, but if you use the mattress, you can find a medium firmness level. It is enough to boost the sleep cycle. Even, the top material of mattress is comfortable and better to use over other ones.
- Comes with the 100 nights trial option, more than three months of use.
- Comfortable as it distributes weight over the top layer of the mattress.
- Designed to last long with memory foam material and it maintains shape well.
- The manufacturer is offering ten years of warranty from the date of purchase.
Why To Buy –
- The affordable price point for the choice.
- Breathable material makes it a safer and better choice.
- Better comfort level with the ease of use.
Buying Guide To Choose Best Mattress For Back Pain
When it comes to grabbing some of the best orthopaedic mattresses for proper back support, most of the people feel confused, and they don’t know what to do for better sleep. Well, it is all about choosing the right product and here are some factors which can ease up the work for you –
- Type of Mattress – Memory Foam, Spring and Orthopaedic are three major types of mattresses. Orthopaedic is specially designed for back support; that’s why you can choose it.
- Features – One common feature to consider is weight distribution, which will make you feel comfortable. Even you should know whether the material is breathable or not.
- Firmness Level – Plenty of colours and designs are available, but it doesn’t define firmness. So, you should press and check how firm it feels. Medium firmness is reliable for proper back support.
- Anti-Skid – Mattresses which skid are hard to consider because they can ruin the quality of sleep. Due to this, I always know whether the product is anti-skid or not.
- Warranty – This one isn’t the last but major factor for sure. Ten years of warranty is common so you should check the warranty period for the best buy. Some brands are offering five years of warranty for a higher price, be careful and rethink before choosing such brands.
- Additional Tweaks – Some brands are offering mattress cover and plenty other additional tweaks to make you think about the purchase. These are to tempt people; better is to pay attention to important factor and then looking after other ones.
After checking these factors, you can learn about reviews and dimensions of the mattress to avoid the wrong product. If there are positive reviews about a product even it is available at a low price, then you can definitely rely on it.
Important Tip – Considering a reputed manufacturer can ease up the purchase and help you grab the best deal for an affordable price point, that’s why you should go with a well-known manufacturer. Consider buying online for a lower price and amazing deals.
The Final Verdict
Built quality may be the primary factor, but you should check the firmness level because it matters a lot for the premium comfort. A good product with excessive comfort level can cause various issues; that’s why you should stay selective to avoid getting into any issue.
Moreover, considering budget-friendly products from the reputed manufacturer will be a better choice. There are some extra hyped products with unwanted features so you should consider the above-mentioned factors before going after any other thing which will be an easier choice for sure.